Established
1882
Present tower
1903
Tower height
39' (12m)
Open to public?
 Grounds only

Also known as: Sturgeon Bay Ship Canal Pierhead Light

First established in 1882, the Sturgeon Bay Canal North Pierhead Light marks the eastern entrance of the Sturgeon Bay Ship Canal, which connects Lake Michigan with Green Bay. By the early 1900s, the original light was in need of major repairs, and the decision to construct a new structure was made. In 1903, the current 39-foot-tall light and fog signal was completed.

Members who have visited Sturgeon Bay Canal North Pierhead Light

Comments